Never really had that happen before. Anyhoo, let's get on with it.
Here are the rules:
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You have the choice to make a journal entry! Comments if you prefer!
So, let's begin!
1) I started drawing when I was around eight years old.
2) I can obsess over something non stop for a very long time, and usually nothing interferes with that. I also have the tendency to pick up on something I already obsessed over and start being obsessed with it all over again.
3) I'm rather partial to robots. Squishy, white, marshmallow looking robots, small box robots that clean up trash, smart-aleck space box-bots with one eye, biomechanical creatures that are to an extent considered robots but I just let them be their own thing anyways because they have biological parts and whatnot, all kinds of robots, particularly big ones. You know the phrase...
4) The majority of my friends are just as nerdy as I am, even if they are more obsessed with Pokémon than I care to be. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like Pokémon or anything, far from it. I really like Pokémon. It's just not really that big of a thing to me right now. But... Then again... See fact 2.
5) My taste in music is compared usually to that of a bag of trail mix. I like several different genres and artists, but I can't really decide on my favorites.
6) I love science, but I'm most fond of biological science. Knowing how nature and organisms work has always been a rather cool concept to me, and I usually put a lot of biological thinking into my artwork whenever I create a species or something like that.
7) I have what come consider to be an irrational fear of disapointing people I respect and look up too. I'm not kidding. My stomach tenses up, I start sweating and stammering, my hands start shaking, heck, I can hardly even talk to a person I admire and respect, which is essentially the one thing that's stopped me from going to big events where celebrities and well-known voice actors show up, i.e Comicon. This even happens with people in my school, and even here on dA.
8) I have a wacky national family tree. I'm German, French, Scottish, Irish, Iroquois, and 50% of my family tree comes from Viking territory. I'm not sure which parts, and neither is anybody else in my family.
9) I watch a lot of animated foreign movies in my spare time. The one I'm currently watching is " Jack and the Cuckoo Clock heart ".
10) When I laugh really hard, I sound like a hyena. It kinda freaks people out...
1) Do you have any Pets?
I have two, actually. An Irish Wolfhound and a Great Dane.
2) PewDiePie or Markiplier?
Markiplier. Pewds is great and all, but Mark has that deep voice and the adorable actions and probably some of the best rages I've ever seen from a man.
3) Star Wars or Star Trek?
4) If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Shape shifting! Imagine how many animal forms you could take on... Birds, crocodiles, sharks, pugs ( who wouldn't wanna turn into something cute? ), all that stuff!
5) Who's your favorite Toa (Reboot or otherwise)?
My favorite Toa? Hmm... I have a list.... Let's see... From the original, I like Takanuva, Tahu, Lewa, Pohatu, Onua, Gali, Kopaka, Vakama, Nokama, Matau, Nuju, Onewa, and Whenua Whenua. From the fanbase, I'm rather fond of Taibu-Kettu's OC GT ( I didn't put her name in the :dev : thing or include her icon because I'm rather fond of my internal organs and I'd like to keep them where they are ). She's pretty awesome. And from the reboot? Onua, 'cuz he's a sleepy bara giant and I wanna hug him.
6) Ever watched The Slow Mo Guys on YouTube? It's awesome!
I saw a few of their things, yeah! The video where they blew up the watermelon with rubber bands ( I think that was them ) was pretty awesome.
7) If you were given at-least £10,000, how would you spend it?
I'd buy as much spotted dick as I possibly could and offer it to my friends.
8) Favourite childhood item?
Every plush I've ever gotten. I actually still have them around my house. Some people might call it weird, but, hey, they're special to me.
9) Who would win at arm-wrestling? The Hulk or Toa Onua?
Toa Onua, probably.
10) The LEGO Movie is an amazing film! True or False?
Yes, it is an awesome movie, and Imma let it finish, BUT THE BOOK OF LIFE IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME.
1) What will you do for science?
2) What's one of your biggest fears?
3) What are your musical tastes?
4) Do you know what a Kaiju is?
5) Does anyone know what Eminem is even saying in that freakin' Rap God song during that chorus bit?! All I could get out of it was "superhuman" and that's about it!
6) Have you seen the music video for the song " Ghost " by Mystery Skulls? If so, what did you think of it and are you a part of the fanbase?
7) What's your opinion on robots?
8) Do you have a favored dessert?
9) Do you support same-sex marriage?
10) If you could bring any person in history back from the dead solely to screw with them, who would you bring back and why?
I tag....... These people... I know the rules say 10 people, but I could only come up with 5.....
( I'm so sorry, I ran out of people! )